Mom works 4 days a week so Fridays are play days and run around days. Today we went to Aurora sewing center because mom is taking a quilting class starting next week. Hannah brought her big dolly and some books and crayons. When we got there, the lady working in the store asked if Hannah wanted to play with buttons. Hannah scooped a large basket of small buttons out onto the floor. She soon discovered that she liked the feeling of buttons on her belly. Next, I looked over and she had taken her shirt off and was scooping the buttons onto her belly. Baby Emily slept through the whole trip.
Emily has two bottom teeth that she got at about 5 months. She has 1 fang that has broken through, another one coming and the 2 top front teeth coming trough. Emily likes to sit and play and wave her hands from the wrists, it is very cute.
Hannah is potty training. Yesterday she stayed dry all day for the first time. Last Saturday I was in the shower and Hannah was reading to her sister in the bathroom. Hannah left for a while then when she came back she told me she pooped in the potty, I didn’t believe her so I had her show me and sure enough, while I was in the shower, she climbed up on her own potty and pooped all by herself.
Hannah’s favorite phrases right now are “ya, sure” and “just a minute”. We had to explain that just a minute is not an appropriate answer to mom and dad when they ask her to do something.
No comments:
Post a Comment